- Mists of Pandaria: Into the Valley
- Mists Of Pandaria: Entering the Jade Forest
- WoW: Angling For a Realm First
- WoW v5.0: Rolling With The Changes
- Rock Band Blitz: I Like To Score
- Diablo III: v1.0.4 and Hardcore 60
- TF2: “Mann vs. Machine” Mode Released
- E3 Loves L.A. Through 2015
- WoW: Pandaria Coming Sept 25
- Diablo III Review: Hardcore Down
- E3 2012: Nintendo, Wii U and Pikmin
- E3 2012: Sony Checks In
- E3 2012: EA Keeps It Rolling
- E3 2012: Microsoft Treads Water
- Tiger Woods Hurricane Simulator 2013
Team Fortress 2 Archive
Posted on August 20, 2012 | No CommentsA FEW DAYS AGO, Valve released a free “Mann vs. Machine” update for Team Fortress 2, offering a new riff on the co-op/survival gametype. In MVM, a team of up...
Posted on May 9, 2011 | No CommentsLAST WEEK, Valve released “The Replay Update” for Team Fortress 2, adding the ability to record, edit and upload game clips to your YouTube account. As with any major patch,...
Posted on May 5, 2011 | No CommentsValve rolled out a big TF2 update tonight, adding a new “replay” feature to the game that allows you to record short movies. To celebrate, they’re holding a little contest...
Posted on October 28, 2010 | No CommentsFor the second straight year, Valve has rolled out a Halloween update for Team Fortress 2, this time with a new map, several new items and achievements, and an actual...
Posted on May 31, 2009 | No CommentsIt’s now been about a week since Valve rolled out the combo Sniper / Spy update for Team Fortress 2. Team balance is still off — you’ll still see teams...
Posted on May 15, 2009 | No CommentsA few weeks ago, I whined that Valve was prepping a Sniper update for Team Fortress 2, which I feared would lead to even more useless Snipers — who often...
Posted on April 3, 2009 | No CommentsHot on the heels of its urine-soaked April Fool’s joke, Valve’s official Team Fortress blog has word that the Sniper will be the recipient of the next Team Fortress 2...