- Mists of Pandaria: Into the Valley
- Mists Of Pandaria: Entering the Jade Forest
- WoW: Angling For a Realm First
- WoW v5.0: Rolling With The Changes
- Rock Band Blitz: I Like To Score
- Diablo III: v1.0.4 and Hardcore 60
- TF2: “Mann vs. Machine” Mode Released
- E3 Loves L.A. Through 2015
- WoW: Pandaria Coming Sept 25
- Diablo III Review: Hardcore Down
- E3 2012: Nintendo, Wii U and Pikmin
- E3 2012: Sony Checks In
- E3 2012: EA Keeps It Rolling
- E3 2012: Microsoft Treads Water
- Tiger Woods Hurricane Simulator 2013
Posted on July 24, 2012 | No CommentsTWO WEEKS after Diablo III was released, I’d completed the game on Nightmare and was midway through Act III on Hardcore when my gaming PC suffered a catastrophic meltdown. I...
Posted on May 31, 2012 | No CommentsI DEBATED what to call this post, because there are two key headlines for this year’s Tiger Woods game. One is a focus on microtransactions so obnoxious it’s often hard...
Posted on November 11, 2011 | No CommentsI FINISHED MODERN WARFARE 3′s CAMPAIGN this week, and can’t help but feel I’ve done all this before. Which isn’t to say it wasn’t fun – there’s something comfortable and enjoyable...
Posted on November 6, 2011 | No CommentsROCKSMITH is a fascinating game, if it’s even fair to call it that. Ubisoft’s new entry into the rhythm-music genre ditches our trusty plastic 5-button controllers in favor of real...
Posted on May 18, 2011 | No CommentsI REALLY WANT to like Brink. After the decent but disappointing Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, I was hoping Brink might be a return to the brilliance of Splash Damage’s Wolfenstein:...
Posted on April 22, 2011 | No CommentsHOW DO YOU TALK about Portal 2 without spoiling it? Part of the charm of this “first-person puzzler” is finding something new or unexpected lurking around almost every corner, which...
Posted on April 11, 2011 | No CommentsVIDEOGAMES OFTEN ASK PLAYERS to accept ridiculous premises without question. Geeky physicist Gordon Freeman massacres hordes of aliens and human soldiers in Half-Life and never speaks and no one thinks...
Posted on October 25, 2010 | No CommentsThere are some great ideas in the latest Guitar Hero game, Warriors of Rock. It’s a shame they weren’t introduced a few years ago, because they might have helped stem...