- Mists of Pandaria: Into the Valley
- Mists Of Pandaria: Entering the Jade Forest
- WoW: Angling For a Realm First
- WoW v5.0: Rolling With The Changes
- Rock Band Blitz: I Like To Score
- Diablo III: v1.0.4 and Hardcore 60
- TF2: “Mann vs. Machine” Mode Released
- E3 Loves L.A. Through 2015
- WoW: Pandaria Coming Sept 25
- Diablo III Review: Hardcore Down
- E3 2012: Nintendo, Wii U and Pikmin
- E3 2012: Sony Checks In
- E3 2012: EA Keeps It Rolling
- E3 2012: Microsoft Treads Water
- Tiger Woods Hurricane Simulator 2013
E3 2012 Archive
Posted on June 5, 2012 | No CommentsYesterday, I was lamenting how bad the presenters at these E3 conferences have been. As if to punctuate that point, Nintendo’s Tuesday morning presentation was both consistently awkward and entirely...
Posted on June 4, 2012 | No CommentsFor the first few minutes of the Sony press conference tonight, I thought they might blow everyone else out of the water. But partway through, it felt like the presentation...
Posted on June 4, 2012 | No CommentsOf all the various E3 conferences, I like EA’s current format the best: game, game, game. Every title may not be spectacular, but in recent years EA has streamlined their...
Posted on June 4, 2012 | No CommentsAm I just getting too old and jaded to get excited by new videogames, or are the games simply less impressive? In the case of Microsoft’s E3 2012 press conference,...